Thai meals are some of the best cuisine when it comes to dishes that are prepared in Southeast Asian region. From the tasteful curries to the spicy dishes, that have a combination of sour, salty, hot and sweet flavours, Thai cuisine is to die for. THAI MEAL KITS are the best to use if you want to prepare a delicious meal for a specific number of people. The kit provides you with all the requirements you need for cooking the dish. You can add other ingredients if you wish; you can include vegetables or meat. Follow the instructions on the pack and enjoy your delicious meal.
The following are foods that the Pad Thai, Thai Massaman and Sri Lankan curries can be added to, all which can be found in the THAI MEAL KITS.
Pad Thai recipe is a recipe whereby noodles are cooked and served together with vegetables. The noodles are easy to cook as they only need to be soaked in hot water.
2 tablespoon sugar
200 grams cooked prawns
75 grams beansprouts
Salted peanut salted to serve
· Soften the noodles by putting them in hot water for about 10 minutes until they are soft, then drain them. Proceed onto mixing the tamarind paste, sugar and the fish sauce together in a bowl.
· Stir-fry the vegetables while preparing the garlic. Take the onion and trim its ends. Heat the frying pan, add oil then put garlic and onions in it. Cook them for about 30 seconds until they are soft.
· Prepare an omelette by cooking the egg together with the vegetables. Add the prawns together with the beansprout followed by noodles. Pour the fish sauce over the mixture. Let it cook and serve while hot with crushed peanuts sprinkled together with the lime.
The Thai Massaman curry recipe consists of a meal that has been seasoned with dried spices and massaman curry, so as to enhance the taste.
Thai Massaman Curry
Massaman curry paste
· Heat the oil in a pan using moderate heat. Add the onions and cook for five minutes. Add the Massaman paste and cook for a minute. Cook the beef for 3 minutes until its brown. Add Garlic and ginger and cook for a minute.
· Add coconut milk, palm sugar, lime juice, stock, peanuts, potatoes and cinnamon to the pan and boil. Simmer for 1 hour thirty minutes until beef is soft.
· Boil the rice. Serve the food while hot.
The Sri Lankan curry recipe is another recipe that consists of a delicious curry which can be added to meat, in order to make the food tasty.
Sri Lankan chicken curry
Heat the oil and fry the fenugreek seeds and curry leaves till brown. Add the onion, garlic and ginger, gently fry till soft. Add the salt, spices and vinegar. Stir them well and add the tomatoes, lemon, pandan leaf and chicken. Stir the chicken in the spices to coat it and cook for 45 minutes. Once cooked stir in the coconut milk and add salt to taste.
The recipes above found in the THAI MEAL KITS are the best to use while preparing Thai meals.